Tuesday, October 03, 2006

JOURNAL: October 3rd "updated face comparison"...



(click on the picture for a larger view)

I just thought I'd commemorate my 100# loss.... I know the facial comparison is dramatic...Russ keeps telling me he can't believe that I've changed sooo much. I see the difference too...I just think I look so "swollen" in my before shot!! Not to mention - what was I thinking with that BLONDE HAIR?? I'm looking at myself in the mirror...and just thinkin, "where you been girl?" It's been a long time since I've seen this "Deborah"....actually since my honeymoon! I still have quite a bit to loose...but, I'm likeing myself now. I'm looking forward to the continueing weight loss...

1 comment:

Jennifer Tiller said...

Deborah,

You are and have always been my sweet Debbie from high school to me -- Full of life, sweet, soooooo intelligent and accepting of me. I look at you and I see that person, on matter what you appear to be on the outside. I'm thrilled for you, though, and your weight loss and for seeing your sweet, long-lost self in the mirros. Truth be told, she was there all along, but you had to find her yourself. I'm not sure if I've told you this before, but you have always been in my heart, always. I smile when I think about that dynamic, people-drawn-to-you-smile of yours, that lights up any room any where, any time. It warms my heart to know that others get to share that same feeling of warmth with me. THEN, when I found out you were a Christian, totally living for Christ, I was blown away and so full of thanksgiving in my heart. You are an amazing woman. I have always known that and I will never think any differently. I'm glad things are going well for you guys in New York. Hey, does that pull-out bed fit people who are almost 6 feet tall??? :-) Love you with all my heart and soul, Jennifer.