Friday, November 10, 2006

JOURNAL: November 10th - "My New Jeans..."


SO...ABOUT MY NEW JEANS:
I've been griping about my size 20 jeans I bought at Walmart...they've been sagging and loose. (plus they are sooo "suburban mommy jeans" - not trendy or cool) Anyway...I've been on a search for jeans...and the other day, my girlfriend - Steph, and I went to Macy's. I've had NO success finding jeans in the "big girl section" of other trendy stores like Urban Outfitters, Gap, or Old Navy (all have max 16)....even Conway or Strawberry- my 2 new fav trendy stores....both have my size but b/c I have really big legs - NO LUCK!!
My butt may be smaller...but WOW, chunky legs from about the knee up so it's hard!!
So....last week I was watching a show called "What not to Wear" (love this show!) and saw a larger girl going for a style make-over...and they went to a dept. store for cool jeans. SO...this is why I went to Macy's. I bought 3 pair's of jean....2 size 20's (fit is soooo different than my other 20's b/c of the 'straight leg - boot cut'...) the 3rd pr. is a repeat in 18W of the blue jeans b/c I love them...and want them for later!!! I'm pretty pleased even though they are 20's! I just feel cooler...anyway...here's a pic of me...and my new fun sweater hoodie, and fun urban sketchers!
(click on the picture for a larger view....)

1 comment:

Pat said...

Gorgeous! How fun to shop for new clothes!