Sunday, December 24, 2006

I'm JUST "Obese"....

I've been fat for soooo long....
So early on in my journey as I've done my personal appraisals I'd be very conscious of what the scale said. So much so that I put a ton on value on those numbers as well as the numbers that hung in the waistbands and necklines of my wardrobe.
Soooo...when "they" whoever "they are" came up with a new way to audit myself....I unconscously conceeded and took upon yet ANOTHER label that says: "Morbidly Obese"

Which brings me to -
Most of you know of my "scale addiction"....and the fact that I weight every other day....if not every day. Well...I haven't really checked the BMI scale lately - until tickerfactory started offering it as an option.
I just saw today....I'm no longer "morbidly obese" - I'm JUST "obese."

No comments: