Tuesday, January 30, 2007

ONDERLAND!!!

HERE we are....finally in Onederland! (For those of you who are not familiar with the weight loss victory - it means I'm in the 100's!)
My journey started in THREEDOM...and with in a month after surgery crossed over into TWOTERVILLE....now, the journey had been a bit longer...but ONDERLAND is finally here!
I'm only 49#'s from my goal weight...and just about 19#'s from a weight I feel GREAT at. One of my best friends Jill came to NYC this last weekend...and persuaded me to try on her size 14 jeans...(I resisted at first - KNOWING - that they wouldn't fit...) - well....THEY FIT! I am amazed to annouce that I've gone from a size 32 pant to a 14! I feel sooo great!
Here is my weight loss ticker. (it may change as my weight goes down...the code has changed a bit with ticker factory - just so you know - TODAY it says 199.0#'s! HORAAY!)

No comments: