Friday, March 16, 2007

The EYE BALL: Spring Semi-Formal

(CLICK on photos for a larger view)
My Hubby is in his first year of Optometry school...one of the perks of being back in school are "School Functions!" I think it's hilarious that a school that studies the eye....has a spring dinner/dance called the EYE BALL!

We had a wonderful evening....I especially loved that I got to dress up and go out on a REAL DATE with my sweet hubby!

We went to a little place in NYC's Little Italy called Sal Anthony's S.P.Q.R. - it was a beautiful place...the appitizers were amazing. But the entree was not the best - but I think that was because they were preparing for a HUGE group of people! I loved it...we had such a nice evening....we DANCED! How fun was that....

This is nearly my 11mos. post op anniversary...this month has been a little hard because I am "officially" on a Stall....I've only lost 1.2#'s this month...I would be lieing if I said I wasn't a little disappointed. I'm trying to keep my spirit up....and still hoping that I will plug thru losing the last 50 or so pounds. But for now...I'm enjoying life...and celebrating feeling beautiful and energetic!

No comments: