Monday, March 19, 2007

JOURNAL: March 19th - 11 mos. PostOp

(Click on Photo for a closer look)

I actually like my photos from February better than these! I guess I was holding in my tummy....but this is a good view of my 'tummy nemesis'....I have this annoying pooch! I've only lost 1.2 lbs. - :::sigh::: - although, I do like that you can REALLY see my BONES around my neck! WOW....
Even though this month has been hard... I think I can see a bit of difference in the way my jeans are fitting. I'm wearing a size 14 jean....and many size 14's in other clothes as well. I'm in a XL and some Large Tee's.
The best part of this is buying new clothes for spring...I'm actually having a little bit of trouble trying to decide "WHAT?!" I want my wardrobe to look like?! Hmph!!
I really am reinventing my wardrobe....and what I want to look like from season to season....it's kinda fun - and funny - all in one! Another fun thing - is b/c I've moved from Dallas, Texas (mid-south suburbia) to NYC (north east urban) - it's not only different from the climate standpoint...but also "Mommy Wear" looks different up here!
(Click on Photo for a larger view)

Thanks to Mel for sending me 30 pounds of new clothes....and thanks for taking 20 pounds back! Thanks too to Beka for taking a 21 pound box of Deb's closet!! I hope you two enjoy them....Love you girls...& MISS YOU TONS!!

No comments: