Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Ahhh...she's driving me CrAzY!!

OK....I went to the 'loon' for our monthly visit today. I'm not quite sure why or how she stays a therapist/nutritionist?!? This baffles me...WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT ME!!?? How is it that I pay her??

I must be an Idiot!

Now, I'm on the countdown...only 3 more visits that will be a waste of $$...- hmmm....maybe not a complete waste - if my insurance covers me for Gastric Bypass then it will be $400 well spent!! I am thankful that she is cheaper than a REAL therapist....that is a bonus!~

Today I ask her for receipts for all my visits so I could claim all of this on my insurance - hoping to get back 80% of what I'm wasting...and she doesn't have a Tax ID??? How can she be in practice with out it??? So...she hem-haws...and says "I'll look into it." ~ is she for real??

::::sigh::::

1 comment:

Pat said...

Who referred you to her? Either they need to know that she's whacked, or maybe she is operating under their license. Still, she shouldn't be blindsided by your request for a tax id. It can't be the first time anyone tried to claim their visits. I'm frustrated with you!!