Sunday, June 18, 2006

If you are losing weight....

What are the things you "Can't wait for?"
I have a short list started in my mind...but, I'm sure everyone can relate to this...and there might be some on your list that I'm excited about for me to.....I'd love to hear what you are excited about for your WL....So....here are mine in no particular order:
  • Crossing my legs
  • Seeing my face again...the thinner heart-shaped face...
  • wearing my size 14 bootcut, mid rise jeans. (I'm saving them...and love them...)
  • fitting in a roller coaster ride
  • Making my "Wedding Weight - 220#"
  • Making my "10 year reunion Weight - 183#" (5# less than my graduation weight)
  • Wearing some of the 'coolest' clothes I've designed...they are all about sizes 10-14.
  • Creative Hanky Panky...LOL!!
  • Going to the park with my daughter w/o the fear of not being able to catch up w/ her if I need to...
  • walking up stairs and not getting "out of breath"
So....what about you??

No comments: