Thursday, June 29, 2006

Sugar Free Candy????

Another disappointment.It did satisfy the sweet tooth...but in NO WAY was I desiring to eat the entire bag like I've done in my past.....They were just, "OK"....and I am not tempted....it's really weird how my tastes are changing....I know all of you warned me this would happen...but, it's a bit freaky!!
I did "creatively" eat SUSHI finally while in NYC this week. (for those who don't know...rice is off limits for about a year...b/c it expands in your tummy after eatting and can stretch out your pouch and/or make you very uncomfortable/sick).....I've been wanting it sooooooo much, and if you've ever been in NY, you'll know that there is a place to eat SUSHI everywhere!!!! Finally I decided that I'd get the sushi plate....and cut open the rice/seaweed paper part....and eat the insides....just eating a little portion of the rice. OH!!! LOVED IT!!! And didn't get sick - this was soooooo exciting!
AND I DID NOT OVEREAT!!!

No comments: