Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Tis the Season...

BATHING SUIT Season - that is.....
__________________________________
Honestly, this was the first of many years that I didn't stress out about it TOO bad!! I didn't enjoy it - by any means (meaning it wasn't 'painless') - but, it wasn't HOURS AND HOURS in trying on suits and feeling utterly disgusted!!
I started at BRA TENDERS - this amazing bra place that my friend Cheryl (the Rockette) took me to! Funny enough, the customer before me was BETTE MIDDLER!!!! That's NYC for ya! LOL.
Anyway...I did get fitted for my new bra...and I am still a DD but now am a 34. So, after getting 2 new bras that hike these babies up....I tried on "TANK-INIS"....with bras on the inside. I Love the one I bought - b/c it's one of my favorite shades of Turquoise....
Then, I went off to Macy's to look for a bottom....thankfully these days they are selling things as separates...and it wasn't a huge deal to buy a bottom. I did figure out why they are selling suits as separates....b/c your suit is pretty much double what they used to be!!!
___________________________
ANYHOW....one of my sweet friends (Becka Marie) from my online support - Renewed Reflections - lives in Hawaii...and is gonna pick me up a gorgeous Hawaiian Sarong to go with the whole ensemble!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww you are so sweet to ention me. I am leaving on emergency leave today for my SIL funeral but when I get home I will get the sarong and mail it to ya. I found several I just LOVe tht will match your suit perfectly.