Monday, October 22, 2007

Wow...what a journey....I'm continually amazed at where I've come from. It's very difficult to continue to loose weight...and I still have 24#'s to goal. I'm constantly battling thoughts of regaining... frustration... obsession... wild thoughts.... fear... all surrounding my weight. All surrounding my thoughts & authenticity about food. The facts are...I know the skinny on the skinny...and it's not a formula...or a game...it's a continuous work on my inner self...being authentic about what's really going on and surrendering to my King...having faith that only HE can calm this storm that rages inside of me....I must go back to Peace.

"The winds and the waves shall obey thy will - Peace be still.... Peace be still. Whether the wrath of the storm-tossed sea or demons, or men, or whatever it be. No water can swallow the ship where lies The Master of ocean and earth and sky They all shall sweetly obey thy will.... Peace, peace, be still."


I'm thankful to know where I came from...and to thank God that he's calmed my storm...and continues to calm my storms.

No comments: