Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Big Changes....


Wild to think of the changes that will happen after this WLS…to think of possibly loosing 85% of my excess weight. In most cases 77% of the weight will be lost in the first year – that would be 142.5#’s for me. 85% of my weight is a total of 157.5#’s which will leave me to loose about 30# on my own. – Wow…that seems unreal, completely ‘do-able’ but still, UNREAL.
Last night I went for a sleep study at Total Sleep Diagnostics (TSD)…my family doctor ordered it…but, it will also be nice to know if I have sleep apnea. If I do, this could be a big reason why I could be feeling ‘rotten’….as well as always feeling fatigued, worn out, etc. This experience was interesting – hmmm. You go into this “doctor-like office” and there are rooms set up like hotel rooms. I got hooked up to all these cords and nose pieces…brain reading cords… eye moving cords…etc….I don’t even know how many but I was so worried that I would NEVER fall asleep, but I eventually did. I did weasel it out of my tech that I snored pretty badly…my poor husband!! I have an appointment with my doctor to find out my results. I think this will help my insurance case.~ Just another Hoop!

No comments: