Friday, October 21, 2005

Hhhhmmm?

It's been hard to stick to a "diet", KNOWING I'm going to have the RNY...now about 4mos. away!! But thru my busy schedule, time is seeming to "fly by!" Which I love.....

....but, still I've still got sooo much to do before our family moves in 9mos.~ It's like preparing for a baby!! I need to meet with my Dr. next week...& get fitted for a C-Pap to sleep better.

AND NOW...to get all the paperwork together! aaahh!!~ Wow...another requirement is that I have to PROVE that I've been obese for over 5 years...so, I am gathering information from all my Dr's around town that have weighed me over the last 5 yrs... unfortunately, I'm having a hard time finding 2004...hopefully the person evaluating my case at the insurance company will realize that I didn't loose, and then gain all the weight within my one missing year....I don't know.~

No comments: