Sunday, October 02, 2005

I'm GROWING......



This weekend has been AMAZING Growth !! Russ and I went to Landmark Education's- Advanced Course. I learned that I used my weight….not as insulation, like some….but to be seen. The act of my life, the way I “did” life was thru the statement, “You will see me!” ~ Ouch!
I’ve given that up…that is not WHO I AM….I am accepting, loving, authentic, & courageous. I am choosing to be responsible for my act…knowing what I’ve done in the past…and choosing to live differently!
I’ve learned that living within my community is so important – standing for others growth…& the ability to live powerfully! In this I can “listen” for the excellence in others & see that is who I am. That is who God has made me!! I am so thankful for my faith in God…and these new tools thru Landmark. ~

“I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor.” -Henry David Thoreau

No comments: