Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The "Loon"...

OK ...what to say!
WELL....one of the requirements of the 6mo. waiting period -preparing evidence for the insurance company - is to get 2 very specific things...
  • I have to see a therapist and get a Psyc Eval...
  • I have to see a nutritionist once a month for six months in a row.
Thru a referral from my doctor I am seeing this someone who will help me with both - I call her "The Loon"....
The first time I talked to her...I thought maybe she was normal...and then after this visit ~ I wonder is SHE is all there???

I feel "stuck" b/c This is my second visit...and I don't think I can handle changing now....and then will have to start my 6mos over!! Right now I am just surviving on the thought that I will have my surgery late February...or at least in March.~ (4-5mos.)

I am paying this woman $60 an hour for HER to tell ME about all her morning routine...and why it was impossible for her to wash her hair - thus explaining WHY her head looks like she poured a bottle of baby oil over her head!! Her hair is LONG...and blond...stringy and oily. WHAT is she going to evaluate ME on....I am shocked that I am going to have to sit in this office and pay HER!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had to bring my 2 yr. old today...and I could tell she was clearly agitated with this...she kept try to relate to my mothering by comparing her taking care of her dog....
I'm clearly in a HUGE story about her...and how strange she is...but, I am soooo annoyed by her...and I don't quite trust her...I'm not sure what it is...but there is something strange about her?? hmmmm?? I don't trust that she will not mess something up...and there will be a problem of some sort. I think this goes deeper about my faith and trust that this will happen...I'm afraid to get excited about this journey b/c "what if....I don't have the surgery." "What if... something happens & I'm not approved by the insurance company??" "What if......"
I will need another sleep test to see if the C-Pap will work...that is coming up in about a week or so....
~D

No comments: