Thursday, October 06, 2005

Spread 'em....

Ugh! I had my OBGYN yearly today….I have really been irresponsible and this has been a year and 9 months since my last appointment. I had to get as many past records for insurance info…and then just get weighed AGAIN…this time was my ALL TIME high of 336# - WHAT the H***? I am just out of it; SICK….I must get going, and really focus at least on the very short term!
I shared with my doctor that I am planning on having the Gastric Bypass surgery sometime in the spring – and wow! What a response…he is thrilled and fully supportive, glad that I am doing something now, before I have serious problems…and hopeful that I will live a normal life. I notice when I receive all the paperwork from each visit since I started seeing him in 1999 that he has commented on my weight, and has documented it as the only area of concern. It makes me wonder why he’s never brought this up in our conversations...??? hmmmm.

No comments: