Wednesday, October 26, 2005

My FIRST Great Night SLEEP!!!

And....it was only about 5 hours!!!

I went to the sleep center last night - nearly missed my apt. b/c of a disagreement with my hubby - but that is a different story!!~
I did finally remembered my appointment...and was about 40min. late but they let me come...and after all the paperwork was completed...then we had to get me ONE WITH THE COMPUTER! All the wires....nodes....hook-ups....tests to make sure that everthing was in order...etc - wow, it took a couple hours and by the end of it all - I wanted to sleep!
I think I fell asleep pretty quick...but, I know it's sooo hard to feel completely comfortable with all the wires. I kept thinking if I move this way...I might disconnect something!!~ I slept most of the night on my back...and the tech finally got me situated with the c-pap machine...and evidently I got calibrated and slept like a baby without snoring!!
I found out this morning that I won't be getting a C-Pap machine until they sent all the info to my doctor...and he evaluates it, and then puts in a Rx for it!
Give me one!! I need it now...I don't want to wait....typical me!~ I am instant gratification...I want to have the surgery now...want the c-pap now...and when I am dieting - if I don't see pounds melting away...it's just not good enough!....
exhausting! ahhhh!!
I've heard that these machines can be very very expensive...I don't know...I want to sleep...want to feel better, to feel alert!!
"Alertness matters because being alert is much more than being awake.When you're alert, you may be more focused and better able to pay attention. At work, at home and everywhere else your day takes you — Alertness Matters."

No comments: